View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2009, 22:12   #33
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Holiday Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Utter rubbish. Norwegian are miles ahead of RyanAir in customerservice

If you have any troubles Appocomaster let me know, I know a guy that knows a guy...
Ahead of ryainair, but alot worse than other regular airlines.

Seing how I worked for SAS, on a rather smal airport where we had the service for all planes landing there, but people had used norwegian the plane before or something. I know how shit they are, and how hard it is to work around it.
If u need help to look into it, I spose I SHOULD know most of their rules, or general rules for costumers in norway anyway.. let me know and I ll ofc do it. u know where u can find me

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote