View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 12:30   #1
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, I was out on the lash last night...

Basically a case of all day drinking. A flat mate who is Albanian is moving to London turns up with his mates here to help him move. We all go out playing pool and that. Decide to go into town clubbing (I`m 39 by the way) Get totally wasted, and lost by myself at one point, chatting up all sorts of attractive ladies in this really COOL place . I ware a denim (sp!) jacket. We lose each other at one point, and I have to make my way home. The thing is I`ve lost my denim, and have some other tarts jacket! Cosmetics and money in the pockets; stinking of perfume. I`m really pissed off losing one of my best jackets, and all I get is this, which I can`t even fit into. I am so un professional!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote