View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 18:38   #8
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Mit
Excuses...
Mit are you aiming for an creators post ?
I find those excuses highly amusing considering we PAY (and not really small money) for how many rounds now ? 5 ? and still have no servers who seem to work properly. And as an experienced online gamer i can say i have seen NO other game which is close to p2p or such a high memberbase, having such a bad and incompetent customers support area like pa.

Its no surprise that pa loses every round a good bunch of players who just cant be bothered to stick with this **** and who ask themself why they play and bother to login. Seeing the "xy of xy" planets werent still removed i know a good bunch of ppl who just quitted because they couldnt be bothered to play in 4 ppl galaxys.
Same goes with Multihunting and Cheaterclosing.
Anyone who still believes that every major alliance loses 20% of its total membercount by resigning and pa is still able to grow by 200% on 300% of its r9 size is a fool. Counting all big alliances from last round together and ofc also many of the smaller ones where are those 5-8k new player ??

As Gav said, pa should maybe learn from its mistakes before it dares to take other ppls money. Because under the line, thats what they get paid for.

P.S. if you cant do a tickstop because the workload is too high, technically a rollback for 1 tick is also possible during the downtime, so noone would see a difference.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote