Thread: Heroes season2
View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2007, 11:08   #25
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Heroes season2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yes, having 6 seasons isn't stringing along a story that right now is either the epitome of "they's makings its ups as theys goes alongs" or of bad writing. BSG is the same way, but on the plus side it kept its direction for longer.
at least the next three seasons are short seasons, not the full 22 episode length. Though I think they should have had 108 episodes if they're going to stretch it out to that sort of length - just like the star wars movies should have been released on may the 4th. but then I don't know anything about Lost so I'm just waffling.

but TV/Movie executives never have that sort of appreciation for the fans.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote