View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 14:25   #17
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tick Plans Required

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Cool, round length was more based around whether things like democracy are worth using, FCs over refineries, even what fleet you go for (and race).

I wasn't sure what it was you making but now you've explained it, it sounds better and more interesting than I thought you'd be capable of producing with your inferior PA knowledge
For things like goverment, you have to input what goverment you plan on going.. However, i may implent a 'recommendation' for people who select that they are new players/inexperience which will choose between Uni/Feud.

For FC's/Refinerys, this again will come down to weither the person selects they are a inexperienced(or new)/good player... As there's no way i can predict that

Fleets and Race, the person has to choose.. but from that choice, the tickplan will auto-update and give them the best research/construction path for there choice (I.E. I want Pure FI/CO for tick 72, or i want to BS/CR Rush).

As far as my inferior PA knowledge... All i can say is... Ive had help

I just need as many 'normal' tickplans as possible, to make sure ive included every strat that people might go for (and research/construction paths, and what caused them to do something different).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote