Thread: War Crimes.
View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:07   #41
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
They are funded by terrorists and harbour terrorists. This has been made very clear by the US officials.

It's close to claiming the IRA was fighting a lawfull war against the brits.
I was referring mostly to the troops, the actual people who were captured. I agree that the regieme itself had a heavy involvement with Al Qaeda, but even so, the people themselves, when captured as a result of that conflict should have remained POWs until such at time that they could be shown to be involved in illegal terrorist activities, in which case they should be suitably punished.... not shoved in some camp with questionable legal status, until their innocence was later determined, and then released.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote