View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 17:51   #27
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Do you think you're in the majority when you choose to buy the EPs/CDs/music of artists, having already downloaded their songs?

(asking honestly, not trying to troll or bait)
Do you think there is a direct correlation between the amount of music someone downloads for free and the amount they would actually spend on CDs if tyhis option weren't available?

Quote:
I'm not as "into" music as a lot of people here, but I love films/series. Altering the subject slightly, I never download films. Like horn, I like to own them and have the whole package (literally). I don't think many people feel this way though, and faced with the choice will go with the easy (read: free) option.
Would you agree that 99% of mass media is rubbish?
If so, why would you risk buying something crap when you can watch if for free first?
Doesn't this then lead to money going to 'better' films/music/whatever rather than bands that put one good song with 11 'filler' tracks on a CD?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote