View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 16:13   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i often buy cds of bands i've found on the internet too; mainly because i'm a neurotic faggot who can't fight very well against the feeling that a cd is an artifact containing the true essense of the music/band. the thing is shit loads of other people aren't. around half my friends buy next to no cd's anymore, they just rip mp3s. i know it's just two guys but they probably aren't the only ones.
And I know people who've bought literally hundreds of CDs by themselves after downloading things, on average the industry gains money from our stupid examples!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote