View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2009, 04:34   #43
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I got it right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Also, "dont even the extent of it" isn't even a real sentence. Talk sense, or shut up Achi.
I just added the word realise there, although I suspect most people would have been able to figure it out.

Quote:
Whether your objectives are as unimaginative as 'first or else',
What else is there? The aim is to win. Way to prove my point that you don't fully grasp the concept.

Don't get me wrong though, personally I thought Omen's strategy for the round was risky but at least it was a cohesive effort to win. If every alliance approached the game that way, rather than just playing day-to-day as Wishmaster said, perhaps it would have been a different result. Or perhaps not, but criticising in hindsight is lame when you have never done anything, ever, to show you could have done better. You can't even run a planet so the very idea that you believe yourself capable of something much more difficult than that is, frankly, laughable. Along with most of your recent contributions.

Quote:
Also, 6 weeks* != your life.

*Roughly how long Omen haven't had a shot at 1st this round
Man, way to REALLY prove my point for me while I was writing my reply. Just.... wow.

Last edited by Achilles; 29 Mar 2009 at 04:40. Reason: Last quote
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote