Thread: dumbest injury
View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 04:12   #34
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice
Re: dumbest injury

During St. Paddy's Day celebrations the other night my friend and I were at a party. My mate was completely smashed, and had been running around hugging everyone and dancing feverishly. It was decided that everyone should go out to the bar, my friend, on the other hand, had other plans. He decided he should run a marathon which he bellowed out to everyone. He commenced to run out the door, and tripped directly in front of one of the waiting cabs. In a fit of rage at the cab who was in his way he punched the front bumper. He continued his marathon run down the road. Some time later we decide he had likely run far enough and found him unconscious on the side of the road. He had run straight into a phone pole. We dragged him back into the house. An inspection of his injuries include serious road rash on his shoulder, badly skinned knee, broken knuckle, black eye, huge lump/gash on his eyebrow, a chipped tooth, and a bad cut on the back of his ear. I had a fit of laughter when I realized what had happened. I am a bad person.