View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 19:49   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best rep thread ever

Also, while we're ****ing around with things, let us rep the same posters more often. I don't give a shit if it makes circle jerks more likely, it's absurd that I'm (for instance) pushed towards repping random shit just so I can pos-rep Mr Weeks again for the above post.

The fixed number of reps in a given period is fine, but why force people to diversify? If a poster has made three or four good posts in a particular day, why not allow repeated gratification?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote