View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2007, 19:31   #47
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Segregation rears its ugly head.....again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Well, I think it relates to the fact that Travler is implicitly wrong about almost everything and that his views are almost certainly biased by his batshit insane born-again Christian nutjob wife into believing that everything is a Jewish-led conspiracy and that Israel wants a new world order where talking to walls will be punishable by death, which is why she's so worried about the whole Jewish thing.

That and he's never been right about anything else, so putting out information such as I have is 99.9% sure to put me on the proper side of 'wrong'
I don't think there is a conspiracy involving the Jews. My point was that as a religious state Isreal is not as egalitarian as I would be led to believe.

My wife thinks the problem is because of the large non-jewish population in Isreal that is the root cause of the sexual discrimination from the article.

I do apologize but my tin foil hat is at the cleaners right now.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote