View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 00:39   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Segregation rears its ugly head.....again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I agree on most of what you posted, but I would replace Islam with religion.

To put it in context, a TV2 (Populist channel in Norway) did a news report last week on a priest that had molested his stepdaughter since the age of 3 and raped her in puberty. Then, 15 minutes later they did a big debate on women in Islam with from a pretty racist standpoint. It was kinda ironic but also very sad. I do not disagree that fundamentalist Islam have a big problem on womens rights, but so does many fundamentalists and other people as well.
There seems to be a difference between the isolated acts of an individual and the attitudes and actions sanctioned by a group.