Thread: Facebook add-on
View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 12:39   #50
Moose
Moosies Gonna Get You!!

Moose is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Facebook add-on

I strongly agree with pig on this, i havnt played PA for as long as most but I have done for prob 2 or 3 years. I cant beleive that some people take this game so seriously, i mean its a game ffs and some go for days without sleeping because they wana cap some "roids!". Dont get me wrong i do enjoy playing and i would admit to people that I do play but as a rugby player if i was to turn up on a sat mornin and say sorry lads i cant play im ****ed i was up all night cappin sum roids and sending ships i would get the p*ss ripped outa me so bad!! lol, although it would be funny they would never let me live it down. i dont think my gf would be too impressed either!

And i can say i would'nt sacrifice a night out with the boys or anything for a game its not worth it. And some do, u know who u are!

As i just left school after my A-Levels, facebook is a way i can keep in touch with all my friends from school and find out what they're all doing without having to ring / text them all individually. and also to get to know people in my uni.

So to wrap it up i wouldnt advertise to people that I play PA, and unfortunately non sport online gaming isnt very socially accepted in the UK. its a great game and I have made some great online mates through it and I hold my hands up and respect those of you that say you dont care what others think but unfortunately I do.