View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 19:57   #86
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
If you don't understand that 1 alliance having most of the active players grouped together
This is retardedly wrong. We don't even have 25% of the top 200 value planets. I have no idea what definition you use for active but unless it's something you actively adjust so only ascendancy planets fit it it's wrong.

Quote:
outnumbering other fully tagged alliances about 2:1
I don't really know what this means. As far as I'm aware there's about 260 planets on the bg side of things and 120 on ours. I don't really think you've got the 2:1 thing the right way around man