View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 19:44   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
So from a personal point of view, instead of having the two only 90 man(++++++) alliances on the same side, and the BGs/rest of the universe deciding who gets to become #1, they should split up and make two blocks.
I said this when I talked to you but seriously, anyone wants to be on our side? Wish? Venox? Killerbee? Steinmetz? I wasn't there when people talked to xvx, which was largely a general agreement to stay friendly if the shit hit the fan, but I'd imagine it was sorted out largely because this scenario was foreseen. The universe* doesn't want a fair fight, the universe wants ascendancy to lose. Something easily seen in the current situation where people pm xvx every night asking them to join in and hit us. Woo, equal blocks for the win!

*I don't actually mean the universe obviously, it's just a phrase, for the love of god nobody reply to me pointing this out.