View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 19:23   #79
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
Yeah catching a scanner must the highlight of the asc day
As wish said, a catch is a catch. The fleet was attacking an ascendancy planet, why shouldn't we kill it? She's also been a bit of a pest to a lot of us with covops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
Its pretty much like this: Ascendancy and xVx enters the round fully allied. Im guessing Asc has 150 members and xVx about 100. They dont(wont) understand how this is very bad for the round and the game. Alot of BGs and other alliances have been hitting Asc as they know if they dont the round will be over very soon. xVx I guess are the big winners here, soon taking over #1 by the looks of it. Wether Asc will end their alliance with xVx and make this an interesting round(and giving themselves a shot at #1 which I am sure is their goal) is yet uncertain.
Where are you getting your "info" from? it's retardedly flawed. We started the round with no NAPs or "alliances". Currently we are only NAPed to rock. We haven't, at any point, had an alliance/NAP with xvx. Please stop talking rubbish, you'll end up looking like a moron.

As for our members, we currently have 126 in Munin. How many of those are playing actively playing I don't know/care but we have a fair few Lok-type planets. Nowhere near 150.

Even if we did have an alliance with xvx, why would we break it? are you really telling us that in our situation where we have half of the universe is targetting us, the way forward is to go and attack the biggest alliance that isn't hitting us? It's a wonder that Insomnia never won a round with brains like yours pulling the strings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
ND are involved in the block but are not heavily targetting Asc like the BG's are.
20 fleets over 3 waves says otherwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
That's a matter of semantics. There may not have been any official agreements on either side, but for the first few hundred ticks Asc and xVx stayed away from each other and quite often hit the same targets, deliberately or not. It's fairly clear now however that they're going toe to toe, and I think most people approve of this as it's making the round far more interesting.
I'm pretty sure that no conscious effort was made to avoid xvx. For the first ~150 ticks almost everyone went solo attacking and nobody was told to avoid anyone. Our galraids were just random fat gals. I'm pretty sure we've hit at least a couple of xvx planets in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
If it's sooooooooo boring, why recruit everybody + their mom, dog, priest, ... in asc?
I guess you want an initround soon for entertainment!
We're not going to deny entry to those who we think are cool just because you want them to play in your shitty alliances. You need more of a recruitment angle than "Ascendancy is full, join us!"