View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 19:06   #71
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

The only reason why Ascendancy is over the tag size now is because of the supportplanet rule having been lifted, now have opened the possibility of having plenty of people out of tag. So everyone else should do it. However, since there is one domninating alliance now, and everyone wants to go there instead of the other optional alliances, they will always end up losing to the alliance that gives the best impression.

My own inital reaction towards the alliance I have been in this round, is that it is too limited for me to be in. Because if you have other views than the officers leading it, you'll either end up as an outcast or be ridiculed just because you refuse to "go along with the program". And after talking to a fair few of Ascendancys new recruits, I can most certainly understand why the stream of players going to Ascendancy is a steady flow.

If I was gonna make an alliance ever again, it most certainly would have a lot more room for freethinkers and for people to be less limited than the current alliance I am in.