View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 18:48   #69
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
Saying that the current situation cannot be changed is crap and you know it lokken. Agreements are both there to be upheld, and there to be dropped.

If this was any other situation, and Asc were lower down the rankings or whatever, you would be berateing the #1 and #2 alliances for holding an avoidance agreement...am i right?
I wasn't talking politically; I was talking in our level of motivation. I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't give a toss, as we clearly can't play up to standard as last round took a lot out of us and I think 3 rounds in a row is more than enough.

But as we're talking politics - I have no real idea who is doing what in particular detail - my view on the situation is that we should probably pick off these BG's one by one if they're much smaller. But I am catastrophically inactive this round (I've probably only sent about 10 fleets so far) so my influence on the situation is nil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
How on earth can you be a full BG in size above the ally limit and still recruit more?
And then dont see anything wrong with your actions and wonder why people team up against you?
Because I don't care about people attacking us. Last round people tried that and up leaving their corpse outside the castle gates because we showed we were resilient enough to take it. Resisting mass attackers is what I expect from Ascendancy. As for recruiting above the tag limit, if we find good people who want to play for us and we want them, I'm not sure there is much we can do really.