View Single Post
Unread 1 May 2015, 14:56   #124
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
The said member did not admit to anything, it was an opinion and not admittance to anything, probably an 'emo' response from having his Slack access revoked for causing internal arguments.

And I have not 'answered your questions' because it is not any of your business but rather an internal / Multihunter concern.

From your ranting, I can only presume that your goal is to degrade BF's reputation (not that we had a reputation to begin with) in the hopes that we'd lose members next round. I will clarify that none of the core will be leaving, and if anyone does leave it will be the randoms we recruited for the sole purpose of playing for #1.
My goal is to state the truth. The truth is as follows:

1) A tag called Titans which had 'former' bf members in it was pretty much closed.
2) You were napped to it ingame
3) There was some type of cooperation/tool sharing. So therefore you cant seriously claim you didn't know these were either cheating or bot planets
4) People within the actual BF tag were also closed during this investigation. So therefore were linked to this tag.

The mature response from yourself 'Its none of your business' just shows me you cant reply because this isn't just propaganda is it? You were caught cheating.. and from previous experience this is how people react when caught. (ie throw the rattle out of the pram and try to deflect the issue)

I am not trying to degrade your alliance or stop people from joining it what so ever. I hope BF goes on for many rounds (its nice to see alliances in the game) however, people who lead the alliance and accept cheating is a completely different matter.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote