Thread: Neg Reps
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2007, 15:10   #79
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Neg Reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
It also allows people to hound you without you finding out who they are

Actually, I reckon if you're in goods with someone with the "power" to see who has given whichever rep, you can actually just ask who gave a specific anonymous rep to you and get an answer. I'm quite convinced this happens, although I haven't yet made my way into a mod's message box with such requests. Assuming this happens, it effectively abolishes the claim that negreps are anonymous so you wouldn't get backfired; or at least for the inner circle it would do so. It's a 'tarded system nevertheless.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote