View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 21:22   #43
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [E/N] "Viewers of a nervous disposition are advised to look away ... now"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Do you think she'll think i'm racist if i say that tho?

<Me> Yeah, so i was beating up a black man and i cut my hand on his fried chicken.

<Her> You're so racist!

<Me> But all those n*ggers eat really is fried chicken! It's not racist - it's FACT!

etc
How about

<Dace> Some black guy was beating up a Paki and I had to help

,Laura> Ooh, my hero

<Dace> Yeah, I couldn't work out which one to beat up first so I stuck my hand through a railing.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote