View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 18:59   #25
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: [E/N] "Viewers of a nervous disposition are advised to look away ... now"

Okay Daceyboy listen. I'll put it to you in a few steps.

1) Learn. For ****s sake dude. Learn!
2) Don't get hammered. That is, if you are having plans for later... If you just like the nights out tits-up and love walking home alone for once, or if you are with blokes, sure, get hammered. Maybe getting hammered is not a recipe for chicks running off but even IF they would bed you they'll probably not call back later fo' mo', given the stuff that goes on with limp cocks and vomit and not being able to pronounce half of the shit you're saying.
3) Repeat point 1). Just to be sure. Point two was pretty important you know.
4) You seem somewhat paranoid to me sometimes. Not to slag you off but for you the world is just filled with homos (yeah okay you are right) and lesbians, and your mind takes you on a trip all the ****ing time. Of most of your stories of failed nights out I kind of remember shit going tits-up because you 'assumed' (play S. Jackson ass-you-me- sample) half of the stuff going on to be headed in some direction that was not yours at that time.
5) Be clear. If people want my phone they'd better tell me what for and with who. They are not to remove any sent message from the phone at clear hazard of being hit in the face with a barstool. Ask what the hell is going on. It's not that hard. Pronounce, 'Hey baby, what's going on here with this?' If you have cleared point two it'll actually maybe all start making sense.
6) This is getting a long ass piece of text here, y'all.
7) If they are not clear on point five, make a pass at any bird there and see what goes on next. It may suddenly be clear cut. Progress night from there with bird a, b, c or d. Or get hammered.
8) Repeat one.

So. It's either this or get a facelift and look like the Hoff.