View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 22:51   #86
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
its quite intresting tbh.. i was dealing with euph things all round and i seriously state that i cant belive that euph had massive OOT defence.. im sure we had some, also gave some out - as did other alliances.. and there might have been a few planets breaking the rule by accident or sth, but i cant see it being used or abused massivly.. i might b wrong, but i just didnt see such thing..

neways.. one other thing amuses me.. the posts from apprime ppl here.. about how they had dlr/euph in the bag, etc.. as far as i remember we had a very big success in roiding u guys and also after first incs/retals from apprime our members got their anti cr/bs fleets updated as well.. so we kinda had no problems defending yer incs..

ty to our adapting members most of the days we had like 100% coverage on the incomings, and do not give me any bs that u didnt hit us or sth..

it would have been more fun keeping battleing against apprime imho as the forces were quite similar.. but meh, things went diffrent this time :s

neways cheers and cut the BS on these forums.. it hurts to read quite some posts here :S i mean, i guess some ppl try to make some sort of propaganda or sth, but does it work? the ppl i know in pa dont go along with this crap so imo its pointless to try these things out
neroon, were you actually playing the same round as the rest of us??? Every post i've seen you write seems to be regarding a round I'm yet to play in..
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote