View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 22:39   #83
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Congrats Apprime

its quite intresting tbh.. i was dealing with euph things all round and i seriously state that i cant belive that euph had massive OOT defence.. im sure we had some, also gave some out - as did other alliances.. and there might have been a few planets breaking the rule by accident or sth, but i cant see it being used or abused massivly.. i might b wrong, but i just didnt see such thing..

neways.. one other thing amuses me.. the posts from apprime ppl here.. about how they had dlr/euph in the bag, etc.. as far as i remember we had a very big success in roiding u guys and also after first incs/retals from apprime our members got their anti cr/bs fleets updated as well.. so we kinda had no problems defending yer incs..

ty to our adapting members most of the days we had like 100% coverage on the incomings, and do not give me any bs that u didnt hit us or sth..

it would have been more fun keeping battleing against apprime imho as the forces were quite similar.. but meh, things went diffrent this time :s

neways cheers and cut the BS on these forums.. it hurts to read quite some posts here :S i mean, i guess some ppl try to make some sort of propaganda or sth, but does it work? the ppl i know in pa dont go along with this crap so imo its pointless to try these things out