Thread: Philosexology
View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2008, 03:38   #28
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Philosexology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
heh.

you're a cog

(you're also rather obviously wrong. but you are frequently wrong so enjoying your present wrongness is a brief sensation. the enduring pleasure comes from your 'beliefs'. and it is a satisfying feeling indeed)
it's a real shame gd never gets to share with you the pleasure of knowing i'm wrong, because instead of telling them why, you always fold. everyone knows the chances of you following this post with any serious argument to what i said is zero.
if i'm frequently wrong, then could you, for the first time in my four years of posting here, demonstrate it. thanks.
horn is offline   Reply With Quote