View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 19:39   #59
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Leaders That Don't Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I can't believe we're still debating a nonsense question.

given the absurdity of the proposition, that the chap who raised it has confesed that he himself does understand what he meant and the seemingly limitless number of logical flaws which appear to breed selves of themselves to their own recomforture...

I will settle this nonsense once and for all.

THE THING THAT MAKES A GOOD WORLD LEADER IS A FINE COLLECTION OF FISH KNIVES.

there. you are free now my children, free to debate questions which will be mildly less pointless
it's unclear to me how saying 'i don't know' can be logically flawed, but that's irrelevant.

relevant is that with the media being 0 for 54 in terms of thorough fish-knife-collection-quality reporting across the candidates, it seems likely that fish-knife-collection quality will again be underreported in 2008, leaving me again having no usable reference by which to choose my candidate.

not helpful.

not at all.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote