View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 19:02   #58
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World Leaders That Don't Suck

I can't believe we're still debating a nonsense question.

given the absurdity of the proposition, that the chap who raised it has confesed that he himself does understand what he meant and the seemingly limitless number of logical flaws which appear to breed selves of themselves to their own recomforture...

I will settle this nonsense once and for all.

THE THING THAT MAKES A GOOD WORLD LEADER IS A FINE COLLECTION OF FISH KNIVES.

there. you are free now my children, free to debate questions which will be mildly less pointless