View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 23:39   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Rant] Ex-Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Ok. so. This bitch is CRAZY.

We went to Highschool together, and vaguely I knew her. So we start dating, it's a long distance relationship. We'd been together for 3 weeks and she tells me that she loves me. That's not good. I dont want to hear that shit, keep it to yourself. So I wisely decline to respond. Couple of weeks later, she keeps sending me SMS messages that sya things like

'Don't ever leave me.'
'You are my everything.'
'I'm like totally enjoying stalking you.'
'I dream of waking up next to you every morning married.'
'What kind of kids names do you think you'd like?'
'I'd like to move up there.'

So I was like whoa, we need to slow the **** down. She says she can't, so I said I was having doubts, and I break up with her.

The bitch completely flips.

She calls and refuses to get off the phone with me, beging, saying she will do anything and crying. She says that she refuses to let me break up with her, an d that I'm lying about wanting to break up with her.

The next day, I wake up, get dressed etc. and am about to leave for the airport. Open my door, and she's standing there.

She drove 300 miles to come up here.

She refuses to leave, saying that if she does then reality will kick in etc. I'm a little confused myself. Then she wants me to kiss her and I refuse. Anyway, I tell her that I'm late and I have to go. She refuses to leave again. So I compromise and say we can just be friends. Ok, she says.

So I leave and she says shes going to use my bathroom and then leave, since I was extremely late.

I get a SMS message about 10 minutes later.

THE ****ING BITCH STOLE MY STUFFED DOG SINCE I HAD FROM THE AGE OF ONE!

She has called me at LEAST 6 times a day since we broke up, sent at LEAST 9 SMS messages a day, sent me at LEAST 20 online messages a day, all of which I have ignored.

She just now, as I am writing this, sent me one saying, "I thought we were going to be friends? Why are you doing this to me? My dad just had a stroke, I had a car accident and a friend of mine died. I need a friend and you're not there."

What the **** am I supposed to do?

I feel like such a shithead, but I don't want to be rude and tell her to **** off, but I really don't want to talk to her anymore.

Why won't she just leave me alone and let me be?

Help GD.
You should have had less sex with her.