View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 01:01   #102
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] oh god not another - UEFA cup this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Blasto, why the surrent hostility towards 1-X?
I hope it isn't hostility, more a misunderstanding. He's understandably annoyed because he was already behind and missed a chance to narrow the gap.

From the start, this has been one league too many, and the one I'm most likely to forget about. I didn't decide not to remind anyone... I checked livescore.com at 22.15 tonight to update PL#19 and there at the top of the page were UEFA results. I thought 'doh' and salvaged what I could...
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote