Thread: 11.7
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 19:03   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 11.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I'd guess they believed they could remove urwins with us then bash their way past us in the last week. After all, urwins' roid/scoregain when they didn't get incs was larger than ND or CT could manage so they had to be removed as a threat first.
Er did CT even attack ND at all?

Quote:
The big splat at Smasher's is where I'd put their turning point this round.
Yeah that was funny, christ knows I wouldn't have been up for landing it if even a couple of more ascendancy fleets were involved