Thread: 11.7
View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2008, 07:47   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 11.7

I was a fan of xp circa r19 or r23. I'm cool with it being used as a leveller between big and small players. However now the leveller already exists in part really with the addition of multi-targetting to the game. As a slight aside one of the reasons I feel defence is so hard now is that when people get incs it's not like you only get them in one/two classes. Now you get hit by anything and everything which makes people unwilling to offer def when they have incs as a lot of the time they'll need huge chunks of their fleet to cover themselves. Also people are less willing to get up to send def at certain times. It's actually become pretty funny how terrible day raids are as all alliances/gals have def fleets available then due to the fact nobody is awake to send def at the times when it's actually mostly needed.