View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 23:20   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane0ne
clearly a member

I should clarify a bit...

I was referring to the Bush/Kerry Election.
The rest just do a little research on the web.
or try: infowars.com
On the topic of Bush/Kerry, or indeed Republican/Democrat, I don't think you'll find many lefties on this forum who believe that the democrats are anything other than the lesser of two evils.

On the topic of freemasonry, I am quite aware of many of its aspects (history, symbolism, and the like) and see no reason to believe that people being freemasons or not in any way relates to desires of world domination.
try you'retalkingparanoidbollocks.com

I'm not entirely sure of what the "clearly a member" refers; if it's freemasonry, then as an outspoken atheist I might put forward that I am not really a good candidate for lodge membership.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote