View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 18:39   #23
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I've never been a tryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Invariably when I see a thread complaining about the injustices of GD, I struggle to remember a single decent contribution from that person. Perhaps that's just a coincidence though.
It could have something to do with people wandering off once they get slaughtered for even trying to post on here.

Oh no wait, that can't be it, that's just part of this natural GD-environment you seem to adore.

I would neg-rep you for the post you made before this one, cause I feel it was genuinely shit. However, most posts I see of you I quite like, so I guess I won't.

The lesson for most newcomers is easy. If you want decent rep - stay the hell away from GD, unless you were here when it got forged in flames with Yahwe chanting an evil spell while his minions followed the ritual steps.