View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 15:40   #13
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: I've never been a tryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I like Nod's and Yahwe's posts but I think Yahwe's use of the rep system whilst possibly well intentioned is misguided. However if people aren't big enough to ignore some random rep then that is sad too.
There's a certain level of maturity required to accept the not-so-random neg rep that people around here like to give. However, as much as we'd like everyone to accept it, it does create an aura of dislike and criticism in the community. I complained about this issue a few months/years ago, and it still prevails. Anything anyone posts is going to be neg repped, criticized and bashed to the ground with something as heavy as idi.

and much of it is thanks to Yahwe.
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote