View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 03:08   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: the Union Forever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm sure they'd be sorely missed too.

Where exactly would this Scottish Army be based and trained?
What a typical english attitude.

Without being dragged into british wars, there would be less scope for an extensive scottish army.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I think the people of Scotland were in a position to object to some of the crimes that you listed.

Scotland as an independent country wouldn't have had the capacity to go to war with Iraq, it would be about as relevant as New Zealand .
a/ im talking as an independant political unit outwith westminister

b/ brilliant. If relevance means power projection, then im happy to be irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
The politics of nationalism are absurd, and anyone who thinks arbitary geographic location within a country absolves or condemns them of whatever their country did is an idiot.

London, certain parts of the thames valley, Birmingham and Cornwall didn't have anything to do with that.
Im trying to describe my distaste for Britain without hailing Scots as the master race, but the english get pretty pissy when you try and do that. Nationalists are pretty bad, but i dont see why pro-unionists who are nationalists in their own right should be excluded from this.

Also, what?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote