Thread: Cancelling AOL
View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2006, 11:12   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Cancelling AOL

Would it be unreasonable to claim that AOL purposly puts people who wish to cancel n order on hold to put them off?

I phoned up AOL to ask a technical question regarding broadband (which will be with me in 14 days!) and I got through fine.

I then phoned up again to cancel paying for dial-up (I don't pay for broadband either! whoo hoo!) strait away and they put me on hold for about three minutes with the worst hold music I've ever heard.

I thought this delay strange what with the rapid response I recieved just moments before.

Has anyone worked at an AOL (or any other similar) call centre and what is the procedure for dealing with cancelling subscriptions? Are there less people to deal with cancellation or is it some type of delaying technique?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote