View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 13:38   #1
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
going back to active duty

just a quick message, as it probably isn't goodbye permanently.... but I will be leaving PA for atleast 2-3 rounds minimum depending on the deployment, as I've come down on orders and my duty station and assignment will no longer afford me the time to play PA actively. The list of people I have gotten to know and become friends with, and had the pleasure of working with is too long to try and sort here, but you all know who you are and you all have my thanks for the fun, and the loyalty and action. When my current enlistment ends I'll have 26 years of Military service under my belt, and it's a life that's been very good to me, so I have no complaints or regrets. I may be back, should a future assignment afford me the time to play here with some activity, until then, keep it going and good luck to everyone. I'll try not to be a stranger.

until then

Duck Out