View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 22:54   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because Theology is important

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
In the US, at least, they have found an agressive voice.

Soviet Union.

Peoples Republic of China

Cuba.

Yes, they have certainly had a better record in power.
Of course they've had a better record in power. Do you honestly think the percentage of atheist countries that have seriously oppressed theists exceeds the number of theistic countries that have seriously oppressed those who disagree with them? Listing examples doesn't actually make an argument, Rome or the Sassanid Empire are both polytheistic countries that persecuted people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
and do we think it might just be possible that aetheists arguing that aetheism is right are doing it because my assesment of the situation was correct?
Firstly AD HOMINEM. Secondly I'm not an atheist.

Quote:
I realise no one was suggesting that. An argument seemed to be developing as to who had committed more butchery, the unbelievers or the god botherers. Such a discussion would not have resulted in any worthwhile conclusion so I was heading it off at the pass.
Yeah, god knows looking at the historical consequences of certain beliefs is a terrible idea!

Amusingly enough while reading about religious persecution online I found that the worship of the ancient greek deities is still banned in greece itself.