View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 20:33   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because Theology is important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
juadism isn't persecuting christians at the moment but it doesn't follow that judaism is not an aggressive belief.

Aetheism shares the character of absolute truth with monotheism. Once you know what is true you know what is false. Once you know what is right you know what is wrong.

Violence and agression stem from these things. It is irrelevant that there are periods of calm.
Probably what we have at the minute is agnosticism then but I'm a positivist so the difference to me is entirely irrelevant. And everything professes truth, it matters the manner in which they profess it. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get medieval on anyone because I know I have a head and I'd rather it stayed on my shoulders. Narrow beliefs are those which become aggressive. Given that atheism merely denies the supernatural it's not exactly a narrow belief. Of course we can invent circumstances in which atheism could be aggressive I'm sure but realistically its history "in power" is a lot better than monotheistic religions.