View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2010, 20:10   #13
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: p3nguins Round 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
surely all the overspill of players will join VGN and HOrde rather opt for 'over the hill' allies like yourself and Subh - i think the uni rankings showed what has happened to you 2 and maybe its time to call it a day
Im sorry but honestly who are you? Ive spoke to you probably twice on IRC on my return back here and you seem to speak like your a smart arse hot shot in this game. p3nguins worst Rank in History was 11th which wasnt last round proving it has bounced back before so please dont post abuse on a recruitment thread like a little child with no respect what so ever. Ive heard a rumour that you currently hc an alliance... i feel sorry for it with the lack of Respect you show toward another allies recruitment thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk View Post
I predict an even worse round.
You just to point out that the core you promised?
They are gone, probably like assassin is.
Is he still gonna be "really active" this round?
and has Marcus jumped ship yet?

but whatever, good luck with whatever you manage to get.
No idea who you are either how ever from speaking to Crazydude on IRC yesterday you speak like him, so i presume your part of this orbit clan/group i have heard so much about. We do still have players which remain within p3nguins (ie the loyal ones) And Assassin if you guys have failed to hear has quit PA and finally gone back to his real life. Im suprised CD hasnt passed this on as your such a 'close group' But the same thing applies to what i just said to kaiba. If you dont have anything possative/productive to say other then abuse then please dont post at all.

Kind Regards

Willzzz

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote