Thread: One man Bands
View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2008, 08:28   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: One man Bands

When i was in Support, every now and again people would come by and ask that the 72 tick waiting period for them be removed so that they could join some alliance immediately.

When they were told that it wasnt going to be done as they shouldnt have joined an alliance on their own in the first place, this usually resulted in customer dissatisfaction.

I vaguely recall that at some point if they were leaving a 1 man alliance then they didnt have to wait for the 72 ticks, but i dont recall if that was actually the case, or whether it was a hardcoded change, or whether the admins would act on their behalf if that was their circumstance.

Irresepctive, if there is a quest that makes people join an alliance, then this kind of thing is going to become alot more common. Thus, for customer satisfaction, having some limit to it might actually be of benefit.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote