View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 18:35   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain to be shot down and quarantined by the thought police

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
were the odds of the universe being suitable for life meaning life similar to humans, or life in any sense? i'd have thought life was a pretty broad definition when you got right down to it, and would end up turning up pretty much everywhere (no, there probably isn't life on mars - i mean this on a cosmological level).
Well not really. If say the weak nuclear force was off by a bit stars would not undergo gentle nuclear reactions at their cores. The precision required is pretty staggering as well. There are similar consequences from minor differences in the values of the other forces. If the strong nuclear force is even a little stronger all the carbon gets burnt to oxygen.