Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2005, 17:18   #241
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: SiNND

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Could you word that a bit better please?
Yeah sure I can word it bit better pretty amazed at how I haven't been flamed as bad as I first thought I would be.
I consider I left 1up with honour sure I was kicked but I was kicked for good reason as I wasn't performing aswell as the others in attacks & def.
I enjoyed myself playing with sid I learnt a great deal from him & he kept a tight ship with no signs of internal power struggles which is good considering all the players have a well known rep with many officers.
When I was told I wasn't making it through to next round with them I had no problem & I do like the member base even the ex fury mebers the few that are there.
Hopefully if I decide to play again I do hope ours paths cross maybe on the battle field against each other maybe I'd say that would be pretty fun mocking each other.

Zh|l just so you know the night after we went into vac made dragons hit ecl hard you losing 3k of roids to them.
Dingo was right but if dingo didn't plan on ely taking part in the war things could of been different who knows but the best side won thats all that matters even if we did have to defend against bloody kill fleets ecl outplayed everyone that round
But if I do return it will look like I'll be either joining a small alliance like f-crew for fun & to train up noobs or I'll continue my personal vendetta against ND.
Having a vendetta truely helps it makes things so much more interesting if you get me & before you ask I do like some ND... pepsigirl seemed alright in the past & blue was ace when i was a member in r7 so they aren't all bad I've got good memories but also bad ones & the bad ones stick out like a thorn in the foot if you get me I'm afraid.

Damn how interesting has this been I actually looked at irc last night & its like damn I miss those guys

But anyway enough of me....lets see the drugded up bananna

Ps: I'm still bloody tired from last night went to bed at 6 & woken up at 9 worst thing is i'm not even working so whats the need in waking up evil people.....
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN