Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2005, 11:13   #238
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: SiNND

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Zh|l If you have any logs concerning the whole matter about Dragons hitting ecl you will find that we went into vac mode after that happened
If this is true (I frankly can't remember the exact timeline of events) then that proves my point all the more. The unravelling of the WEET block had nothing to do with the majority of NAR going into vacation mode or not. Saying you went into vacation after Dragons hit Eclipse is simply admitting you bore no weight in our decision to go to war with Wolfpack. There are no If's Buts or whatnot's about it - you can't tell me what factored a decision in my own alliance. I know what factored within it - it was the fact they hit us and WP/Elysium seemed unable to stop it from happening over and over again.

Obviously if VoM or NAR have put up more a fight then the inevitable would have been delayed longer into the round. (We always knew WP were hesitant about Eclipse from the very beginning)

PS: You have no need to prove your previous membership of 1up. I'm not attacking that, this is here and now. I'm disagreeing with your comments and giving you -my- opinion on events. Personally, I think a mass exodus into vacation mode is quite lame as its an obvious abuse of the feature. More power to ND for not doing it when their allies did. That shows backbone more than anything.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony