Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2005, 04:46   #234
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: SiNND

Just so you know Zh|l having checked irc logs we were a where of dragons hitting ecl prior to us going into vac mode.
We also note after consulting my logs I also noticed Zoby stating hirr would be going into vac mode then about the matter & tygercub stating rah would be aswell.
Which leaves the whole entire block in vac mode.
Zh|l If you have any logs concerning the whole matter about Dragons hitting ecl you will find that we went into vac mode after that happened

One thing I did notice from the logs was colcarp setting the topic to Any ety member not going ino vac mode will recieve temp nd def.
But as ND knew they would be alone in this fight.
Zh|l I got confused a bit & dread you've worked with me in r3 along side cornish & the rest of TRG come on you know leff, cornish, rabba, lord_death you really think they would like me & do you think cornish would of joint me in entity because that was cornish's last alliance he was in.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN