Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2005, 02:54   #231
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: SiNND

Sorry I do apologize zhil about the whole fury thing as you are well aware from playing with me I did not intend for me to be slanderous towards fury.
I actually played along side you & for sid to have vouched for me to join 1up is an extreme honour & that itself demands my respect.
I myself left 1up with honour I can sadly say I was 1up not because I was 1up but because I'm former 1up I understand exactly why I wasn't invited back for r12 it was under bad circumstations that my comp broke during the round & didn't really have the money for new parts straight away.
You yourself are a great player I admit this & for me to dishonour my former allie mates is not what I set out to do I would say sorry to you in a more personal manner but as I no longer visit irc much I ng longer have a regged nick so joining public in out of the question.
what time i spent as a 1up member i truely enjoyed one of the best alliances around without a doubt & playing along side you in wp was fun... all the KJ jokes sorry Kj but you're fun i'm afraid
Having played with me do you really think that i'd just make something up for the sake of it?

But back to the whole nar thing dingo had an idea someone would make a move that was all & we knew by doing the whole vac thing would speed up the process you could say we were a catalyst. The fact is you yourself knew WEET wasn't cerment to start with anyone could of told you that.
The thing is the events only took place after a few days of nar being out of vac so while we were in vacation mode I'd personaly say tensions built up more don't know if you would agree with me or not?
But once again I'll say I'm sorry about my patchy memory about r6 but the vac mode thing did help but then again fury going after xeta worked well.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN