Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2005, 01:04   #227
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: SiNND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
You're calling ND HC disloyal?

Which alliance was it that stopped fighting and left their allies to a conflict where they were outmatched, outgunned, and outmanned?

Which alliance was it that gave up and left the partners which they had previously agreed to stick with through thick and thin?

Which one vir?
Which alliances do you mean?
Well if you consider one of the main parties involved NoS to be a traitor aswell because that is what you are implying we were outmatched, outgunned & outmanned so you tell me why not to go into vacation mode & cut down half the targets in the universe because lets face it look what happened to vvom they were bashed into the ashes.
We decided we would go for a tactical retreat it gave our members time to get some sleep to build up their energy it gave us time in which we could look further a field for help else where.
The only con was we would be called cowards for using a lame tactic but in all honesty how many did you hear call fury cowards back in r6?
It was a valid tactic used just like your so called merge.
Our allies were mainly nos i myself didn't have much contact with rah don't think.
Like angryDuck says in the other thread when your members start to become inactive due to bashing that was happening you have to really ask yourself is it worth fighting now or should we back off & fight another day.
So if thats traitours looking out for your own members then I'm a traitor & you can quote me on that if you wish but truh is you knew we would go into vac mode along with nos to force a split & you thought you were clever by not entering like rah.
Quite a pitty because I'm sure your members would of rather recovered a bit more I'd say I know when our members came back they were alot more positive with things & when the split came about like we said it would I personaly had a big grin on my face as it worked.

So you sum up the pros vs cons.

+ time to recover
+ time to sort out ideas
+ turn one another against each other

- get called cowards.....does that even happen?

3 vs 1 well it sums it up for me

so now answer the reason how you could ever even dare call us traitors as you did give orders to ENTITY.... keyword EnTiY....not NewDawn members who were given strict orders\advised to go into vac.
Funny that itself seems to be more disloyal then anything I have ever heard of.

Gumble I'd suggest you check around before putting me in the same catergory as that loser.
Yeh is totaly the opposite of me as many will tell you I'm well respected by many hcs as a loyal & trusting member but on the otherhand Yeh is extremely amusing (Does anyone remember when he roided dravvin in r5?).
But like i say I gain nothing from this as a retired player do I?
Infact by me even posting I've probaly annoyed korenchkin.
But I think I've made my point now I just wish you the best of luck you'll need it
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN