Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2005, 19:40   #217
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: SiNND

Barrow|Pony explain to me why I'm so bitter towards ND please as if thats not the case & edid Nos decide to go into vac mode... yes they did so it wasn't only ety who went into vacation mode so please tell me how on earth we were meant to manage.
MY accusations are not false infact they are fact I'd suggest you check your irc logs then come back & say sorry because as it stands I was an officer that night & had to explain to my members about having no def available.
I'm sorry about you clouded memory about that night & I'd suggest speaking to h3ll if hes still a member because he was a gal mate at the time & will tell you how annoyed I was.
ND at the time made an offer to protect the ety members that didn't go into vac mode & then when i had a go because ety members came under fire & then colcarp's reply was we will defend ety members but first we need to take care of the nd members.
Prior to the ety members getting incoming a def call was made by nd dcs.... can any ety with available fleets pm me....
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN