Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2005, 19:22   #216
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SiNND

Oh good lord.

Yes, we said that Auld shouldn't go into vacation mode. And if you didn't run off into vacation mode, we would have had more resources to deal with the hostiles that came up, and we would have had more resources to put out better attacks to alleviate pressure on us.

Your accusations about using ETY to soak up defense are unfounded, completely false, and slanderous.

I've outlined what ND did and why about four hundred bazillion times since then and I've no desire to do it again. I'm sorry that your clouded judgement still reigns supreme.

Cheers.